Thursday, August 21, 2008

just a day in the life of a concerned cat lover

so ... a pretty sadly typical day today (and I don't give out my phone number to anybody anymore)

could I take a 7 year old declawed spayed black and white female whose dad was in a nursing home and the family can't possibly keep the cat but dad keeps crying so they want to be able to tell him cat is safe

could I take a 1 year old flame point siamese who isn't dealing well with shelter life

could I take a 12 year old diabetic cat who has been untreated for months

could I do something about dogs (not mine! phew) barking at odd times of day

could I tell a family member not to worry about a weird lump on their family pet (um no - go to the vet)

could I find out if anything happened to the local dog that recently killed the neighbour cat (on my lawn)

consulted about a cat with litter box problems, a nasty mom with kittens, a URI that doesn't want to clear up...

can I find the friendlier himi who has found yet another new hiding place

can could would

it just doesn't end somedays ...

No comments: