Tuesday, June 8, 2010

seasonal juggling continues ...

Kala and Julia stay the same .. nice to have SOME stability

Cotton is still here - and I should just sign the paperwork and be done with him .. I have no interest in him going anywhere ...

Bobby went back home today - it was lovely - and I'm so glad I stuck to my guns and did the drop off myself ..

A cute little tabby with brown splotches went to C - the client at DVC who lost her cat a month ago

Dogma (the darling little tortishell who ACTUALLY outgrew a heart murmur) is moving in with Caitlin- yay Dr Au for making that possible

Snowball, the black orphan and her new little grey tabby buddy are eating and growing well - SB is just ridiculous the way she'll eat

New little foster moved in today - he's not quite right so we'll monitor him frequently and see what happens - we are calling him M. Lloyd for the moment - he reminds me quite a lot of coma kitten from a year ago ...

Shelly showed up with 2 white kittens at the clinic - they need some taming down but are BEAUTIFUL - so we left em at the clinic hoping that works out ok ..cross your fingers

and thus went the juggling of today .. phew ... good to be home ...

No comments: